Have you ever heard of a “holistay” or better known as, “staycation”?
These are vacations taken that are within driving distance of your home and they don’t always require a hotel stay or further accommodations but they can! It is all about spending your hard-earned dollars in the community in which you enjoy daily. This is a growing method of travel and excursions because of the travel restrictions that were placed during the Spring. A staycation is a great excuse to get reacquainted with your community. Plus, staycations help you save time and money because you minimize expenses including airline tickets, rental cars, accommodations, and eating out. But there are many more benefits to a staycation than just saving money.
- Start the fun right away. There is no need to have to take a whole day to travel and get to your destination – you are there!
- Reward yourself for small victories. Doing a staycation can help you to celebrate special milestones and life moments, giving you enough of a short break from reality that you are able to recharge.
- Plan but don’t over plan. By being near your home you can let the day take you wherever you may want it to go! It doesn’t have to be planned every minute because you can just have a staycation-extension if need be.
- Pack lightly. You don’t have to over-prepare and think about what to pack for your trip, you can just go! Pack basic items so you don’t have to come home and you can enjoy the amenities of any accommodations you elect to do, but don’t worry about packing the kitchen sink.
We understand that the impacts economically from reduced travel have been heavy. We wanted to lend our support through a special surprise, a $500 gift card to Little America Cheyenne to use as you choose, but with these recommendations!
- 2 nights at Little America
- Golf package
- 2 Dinner gift cards