Explain your perfect date?
For date night we have had to get pretty creative since March we’ve had some stay-at-home orders, and so many establishments were closed. More couples and families looked like they were enjoying cooking together at home, or baking. Others we have noticed started to work on at-home projects that have been on the list but it was always a question of time and attention. Nevertheless, we want to bring back the traditional date night. Give you all the opportunity to reignite your relationships and have time with your one and only significant other. And in celebration of this we asked around to learn about the most unique date nights that took place, since we all had to stay home. Not only did we gather them we rated the top 3 that we learned about.
- The Fashion Montage – To combine cleaning out their closets and dating, they made movie montage of trying on their clothes through the decades and had their kiddos participate.
- Yard Carnival – Set up stations like a carnival in your backyard using outdoor games.
- Scavenger Hunt – Take the time to set up a scavenger hunt in your house that provides your loved one with clues, and make the final destination a movie or sitting by the fire in your backyard and make s’mores.
- $350 gift card to Little America
- $75 gift card to The Met
- $50 gift card to Black Tooth
- $25 gift card to Mort’s Bagels
Here is how to win: Head over to our REMAX Capitol Properties Cheyenne WY facebook page, like and share the post, tag two friends and comment with your favorite date night movie! Good luck!