How cool is it to have the last name McCool? We think super cool!
Welcome Tosha McCool to RE/MAX Capitol Properties! Tosha is originally from the rural southern Oregon coast and enjoys hunting, fishing, rafting and camping. She and her husband were drawn to Cheyenne for all its outdoor activities, strong sense of community, and down-home hospitality of the people who live here. They are so proud to call Cheyenne home!
I asked Tosha a few questions recently:
1.Why do you love selling real estate?
- Whether big or small, I love helping people make their real estate dreams a reality!
2. What are your favorite things to do in August?
- I (usually) spend August canning food, camping and getting ready for elk season.
3. Best thing you love about Cheyenne so far?
- My favorite thing about Cheyenne is the people! I’ve live in many places in the west and Cheyenne is by far the friendliest!
After several personal real estate transactions, Tosha decided to get her real estate license, and she is dual licensed in Wyoming and Oregon. She has been licensed in Oregon for five years. Her greatest accomplishment in real estate is being able to say that 90% of her clients have been referred to her by other satisfied clients! She is passionate about helping people find their dream home, whatever it may be! She feels that buying and selling real estate is an adventure and is excited to help you navigate your way through the journey. She is experienced in residential sales, new construction, townhomes and investment properties. Call her today at 307-256-7770 or connect with her online to get started!