To simplify listing your home, we have summarized our expertise into twelve essential steps.
Our method gets our sellers from “for sale to sold” faster than any other real estate brokerage in Laramie County. While getting the offer can be exciting, the last portion of the transaction can be the most challenging. Here are the last steps in our process when selling your home.
- Offers & Negotiations – If everything goes well, you will receive an offer to consider. You will be able to accept the offer as-is, counter, or not accept the offer. Ensure you are thorough when reviewing offers and asking any questions you may have to understand the offers fully.
- Under Contract – Once you and the buyer agree upon terms, both parties will sign agreements, and your home will be declared “under-contract.”
- Inspections – The buyer will usually perform a physical inspection of the home. They may even ask you to make repairs. Your real estate professional will attend these sessions with inspectors and keep you informed.
- Final Details – While under contract, the buyer will work with their mortgage provider to finalize the loan and perform other due diligence. Be patient during this timeframe and be available to your realtor for any last-minute needs.
- Closing – This is the transfer of funds and ownership. When the buyer moves into the home, you will need to be all packed up and ready for your big move.
- Sold – You will have officially sold your home. You may have some loose ends, like forwarding your mail. Just double-check to make sure all your i’s are dotted, and your t’s are crossed. Then celebrate!
We are successful at tackling these steps in our process because we are trusted advisors for our sellers. We communicate regularly and frequently to ensure everyone is feeling comfortable with the next steps. Give us a call if you are ready to visit with one of our real estate professionals. We’d be happy to connect you – 307-635-0303.