A warm Wyoming Welcome goes to our newest real estate professional to join the RE/MAX Capitol Properties family, Kayleanne Turner. To formally introduce her to you all, we did a fun Q&A session with her. Ultimately her objective as your chosen real estate agent is to help you “Find Your Wyoming!” But learn more about her below.
“Whether you are searching for value or the perfect home, I strive to help clients find their piece of Wyoming. I was born in Kentucky and raised in Buffalo and Cheyenne. Wyoming truly is a small-town state, and that is what I love the most! I have two beautiful daughters who remind me every day that a loving home and a big smile are keys to happiness.” expressed Kayleanne.
Here are some further insights from our newest agent:
1. After relocating to Wyoming from Kentucky as a teenager, what’s your favorite thing about living in Cheyenne?
- I moved to Wyoming when I was 5 and to Cheyenne, precisely when I turned 13. I loved moving to Buffalo because of the mountains right nearby. I remember hiking and swimming at the lake there, also. When we moved to Cheyenne, I found a lot more to do than a smaller town offered as a kid. And as I grew into adulthood, I recognized the opportunities that Cheyenne has available. Cheyenne has a great base to help people succeed if you tap into the abundant resources available and utilize them to move forward.
2. As a working mom, childcare is essential to your family’s success. How do you find childcare in Cheyenne? Do you have any suggestions for new moms in searching for a good-fit daycare?
- I want to trust the person watching my children and know they are in good hands! I interviewed and toured several places, learned my ideal preferences and asked a lot of questions ranging from child to adult ratio to cleaning procedures to daily menus and schedules. I set up appointments with several childcare facilities in Cheyenne until I found an excellent little home daycare that offered the amenities and flexibility I need as a working mom!
3. What made you choose RE/MAX Capitol Properties as your brokerage to build your real estate career and service your client’s needs?
- I chose RE/MAX because I was greeted with a positive and welcoming team environment when I walked into the office for my interview. The hospitality was terrific, and when I sat down in front of Stephanie and Steve, I could feel that they were proud of the RE/MAX family they had built. We are not necessarily “overachievers” but instead setting the bar for excellence. I want to be among the best and learn from the very best to provide excellent service to my clients.
As your real estate professional, my objective is to help you succeed by understanding your needs and pairing your goals with the full advantage of a dedicated and motivated team. Hard work and loyalty are the pillars of my business model, and I am excited for the opportunity to help you take the next step! If you are looking for a buyer or seller’s agent please text, call, or email Kayleanne Turner at (307) 421-2869 or KayleanneTurner@REMAX.net