2018 is a fresh start. With a new year comes new goals, ambitions and overall opportunities!
RE/MAX Capitol Properties knows that it can be a challenge to find a home that has the right characteristics and elements. Often times finding the characteristics that will matter the most to you is specific to your neighborhood and surrounding area, not even the home itself. So to start the year right, we encourage you to consider finding the best neighborhood for you. Then good homes will follow. Here are things to consider when trying to define the best neighborhood for you:
- Proud of the hood.
- Showing pride in what you own is obvious when driving in a neighborhood from just assessing curb appeal. Take time to drive around to find the right fit for you.
- Feel safe!
- It is evident that the Laramie County area is most certainly a safe community, feeling safe is important but check the facts by contacting the local police station.
- Live by the schools for you.
- Being near great schools is important. Not only the ease of getting to and from school but consider the data relevant to the school and what homes you can buy to be a part of that school system.
- Activities and amenities sweeten the deal.
- Neighborhoods that are near outdoor adventures can be a great cherry on top. Close to parks, museums, entertainment venues, all can be a great addition to your quality of living.
- Near healthcare counts.
- Where is the nearest hospital or urgent care? Are you close if you need medical care?
- Transportation access.
- How close are you to the highway or even a public system? If you are going to commute frequently then perhaps a home near the highway would be ideal.
- Need a cup of Sugar?
- Buying a home that is near shopping and restaurants can also be a great additional amenity when it comes to finding a good quality neighborhood and having a hangout close can be fun too.
At RE/MAX Capitol Properties we are here to guide you through the process of home buying and selling. Set an appointment with one of our real estate professionals at 307-635-0303 or CheyenneHomeStore.com today!