What do St Patrick’s Day and Real Estate have in common? Cooking corned beef and cabbage in your home’s kitchen! Stephanie Prescott, Director of Growth and Development of RE/MAX Capitol Properties, shares how easy it is to make this delicious Irish dish.
- Pressure cooker, crock pot or a stove top pot to cook the corned beef
- The corned beef package will have a seasoning packet in it
- 4 cups of water and/or beef broth
- Vegetables of your choice, she shows carrots, celery, potatoes, onion, green and purple cabbage
- Fill your cooking unit with the liquid
- Place the meat in the cooking unit with the seasonings
- Cover and cook for the correct amount of time instructed, approximately 1-8 1/2 hours depending on the method
- Add vegetables toward the end of cooking so they aren’t too mushy
Enjoy! Happy St Patrick’s Day to you and your family!
If we can help you find a new kitchen, then give one of our top REALTORS a call at 307-635-0303 or connect online at CheyenneHomeStore.com.