It’s time for school to start, make your mornings freaky fast with these tips!
This school year keep everyone organized with a back to school command center. It will help your family keep track of important dates, events, and school items! Some things to include in your school command center are:
- Folder holder
- Calendar with important reminders
- Clipboard to attach items for signatures
- Hooks for backpacks and lunch boxes
- Homework and chores lists
- Morning/afternoon/evening checklist
- Tote for shoes/extracurricular activity accessories
- Basket of pens/pencils
For those of you who are extremely organized you can plan out your child(ren)’s clothes for the week and put them in cubbies. Following all or even some of these tips will hopefully make your mornings less stressful and fast!
Once you settle back into the school routine and you are ready to go home shopping, give us a call at 307-635-0303 or connect online!