In real estate, you can run into a variety of naughty aspects of the industry, but you will continue on as a real estate professional because of all the nice elements.
We love what we do because we can help our clients make transformative decisions. Buying a home is one of the most important purchases you will make in your lifetime, and the transaction and overall journey can be extremely stressful when you don’t know what you are doing. Our RE/MAX Capitol Properties agents are great at making sure that you are experiencing the nicest elements of the real estate experience and tackling all of the naughty aspects that can be a real downer if not handled by a professional.
While we could share this with you all day, we thought it would be fun to hear our naughty and nice list of 2020 provided by our real estate agents.
- When there are property titles that are not correct and have to go through certain steps before closing.
- Having to guess the potential purchase price for buyers rather than working off a pre-qualified number provided by a trusted financial institution if the buyer is borrowing.
- Dealing with complex inspections that can draw out a transaction if not mitigated properly.
- Having sellers! Right now, there is a short supply of homes on the market. Any seller is an angel to our buyers and agents.
- Supportive real estate industry professionals. From the title companies to the lenders, appraisers, and inspectors, our real estate professionals appreciate everyone in the industry who helps keep transactions in motion.
- Reliable RE/MAX Capitol Property agents. We have the best family of agents ever and are so thankful for their incredible work in the community, as well as within the agency.
Do you have some naughty or nice experiences you want to share or just need some answers? Give us a call; we would love to chat (307) 635-0303.