Whether you’re trying to spiff up your man cave or thinking about gift ideas for Father’s Day, here are some high impact options that won’t break the bank.
- Bottle openers – You can rifle through a drawer every time you want to crack open a bottle or you can just install a wall-mounted bottle opener. Wall mounted bottle openers come in a wide variety of styles, so it should be easy to find one that complements your existing decor.
- Kegerator – Adding a beer tap to your man cave doesn’t have to cost thousands of dollars. As a cheaper alternative, use an old fridge and this online kit to create your own DIY version.
- Liquor dispenser – Liquor dispensers aren’t just cool they also make it easier to access your alcohol. Buy a liquor dispenser online or find inspiration for your own DIY version on Pinterest.
Supercharge the Entertainment System
- Television – The TV is the centerpiece of many man caves, and these days you don’t have to spend a lot to get a bigger, higher-quality screen. If your man cave doesn’t have a lot of windows or has good blinds, consider switching to a projector/screen for an even better viewing experience.
- Sound – Have you ever considered adding surround sound to your man cave? Now’s a great time to invest in some audio equipment. Just make sure your setup will work with your TV, computer, and radio so you have the best audio experience no matter the occasion.
- Internet – Having a dependable internet connection in your man cave is essential for online gaming and video streaming services. You can hardwire your set top box to your modem to ensure you’re covered if there is a network connection hiccup while you’re watching sports.
- DIY Decor – The cool thing about man caves is that if you don’t have a huge budget, you can work in all sorts of repurposed items and they’ll still look right at home. A couple of cinder block end tables or a few old suitcases hung on the wall for shelving will make your man cave even cozier.
- Lighting – Lamps and other light sources are a quick, easy, cost-effective way to add a personalized touch to your man cave. You can find or make lamps out of antlers, liquor bottles, musical instruments, or a variety of other materials. Whatever suits your style!
- Video Games – An old school video game cabinet is one of the coolest features a man cave can have – and they’re not that hard to find. You can buy a video game cabinet for anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars or even build your own for a fraction of the price.