RE/MAX Capitol Properties is all about community!
Why you may ask yourself? We genuinely care about our community and want to be actively engaged in designing the community we all want to live in. In fact, we consider this a part of our responsibility as real estate agents in our community. It’s written into our Mission, Vision and Beliefs statements. We started years ago a video series called “Why Cheyenne” because we want to hear from our fellow community members, why they choose our community. Cheyenne is a wonderful place to live but much of this is due to the people. We have a safe, loving and fun community!
WATCH THE FULL PLAYLIST OF WHY CHEYENNE VIDEOS
Below are our top 5 reasons we love our community:
- The People – Literally we have a community that is filled with people from all over the world and with various backgrounds, as well as experiences.
- The Landscape – Wyoming is unique and beautiful, but we are in a prime location with being so close to outdoor recreational oasis locations to also going to the City with a Denver adventure.
- The Opportunities – We have so many amazing things going on in our community. We are the most friendly Capital City in the Nation and one that has many unique historic features worth celebrating and honoring. Therefore, our community is a worldly destination.
- The Pride – We are so proud of being a Wyoming community and we unite with our love for the University of Wyoming Cowboys and we unite behind being one of a select sum who lives in the great State of Wyoming which has pioneered a variety of great movements which have crafted our Nation.
- The Heart – We are the kindest and compassionate community that puts our heart and soul in where we live. We have the largest outdoor rodeo in the Nation that is powered purely by volunteers. It is incredible and if that doesn’t tell you how much we love our community, there are thousands of other examples we could share with you.
We believe Cheyenne is a great place to work, live and raise a family. Ready to get started on your move to Cheyenne WY? Connect with us today at 307-635-0303 or online.