Yes, it is! Now is a perfect time to sell your home in Laramie County!
People are trying to move to Cheyenne, but can struggle to find an affordable home for sale that meets their family’s needs. If you are considering upsizing, downsizing or moving out of Cheyenne, then give us a call at RE/MAX Capitol Properties. We will help you determine what your home is worth in today’s market and the proper steps to getting your home sold quickly and for the most money.
We recommend that you interview at least two REALTORS, so you can ask them the questions that matter to you and your needs.
- Everyone has different communication styles and expectations of those should be discussed up front.
- Some sellers want open houses every weekend and others don’t want any.
- Each agent and brokerage have different ways of marketing your house for sale, listen to the plans and decide what fits your expectations.
- Ask about pictures, videos and www.
- Ask for a CMA (Comparable Market Analysis), then compare the ones your receive for the agents you are interviewing. Ask questions about the process of how the real estate agent came up with the number. Highest price is not necessarily the best plan, so make sure you understand the big picture by asking questions.
Our office has a complete Listing Program to guide you and your realtor to a mutual understanding of what is best for you when it comes to selling your home. We don’t just throw it to chance.
We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business. Real estate is our passion at RE/MAX. We set high standards for our agents on how they conduct business. We believe once you get to know us, you’ll like us and trust us! Click HERE to get an estimate of what your home is worth and then an agent will reach out to you to get more details and to answer your questions. You can also call us anytime at 307-635-0303 to speak to a Cheyenne realtor!