Most communities can only dream of having a Greenway at the scale in which we have throughout Laramie County.
There is so much activity happening around the Greenway this year and honestly, you want to follow it because adventures await.
- The Greenway folks are working toward getting bids for The Avenues Connector (the link between Evans and Airport Parkway)
- Working toward other expansion opportunities to further connect the Greenway throughout Laramie County
- Leadership Cheyenne Class of 2019 plans to raise funds for Greenway Finding Signs for this year’s Boo-tification Ball.
- Striped bike lanes will be added to the on-street bicycle system along 19th, 20th and E. 15th
- Greenway, along with the Crow Creek restoration will bring more adventure into the heart of Cheyenne in 2019 and 2020
Through my years of living in Cheyenne I have used the Greenway to run with my friends, walk by myself, push our children in their strollers, watched my daughter push her “baby” in the doll stroller, walked my dog, ridden bikes and walked with my family and witnessed every kind of weather and small animals along the way. Needless to say, I have wonderful memories from the hours I have spent on the Greenway. Thank you to the folks that continue to make it great!