Making cleaning less of a hassle.
Info on Supplies:
- When doing a deep clean of floors, walls, etc. consider buying a bucket that has two sides. One side holds your soapy water and the other side your rinsing water.
- The magic of a sponge is great, however when you start to notice them shedding, get rid of them.
- If you plan to use chemical solutions when cleaning make sure to use rubber gloves to protect your skin and to prevent transferring the chemicals elsewhere. Rub cornstarch on your hands prior to putting them on to help slip them on more easily.
- Have a step ladder on-hand, this is better than using an unstable chair.
- A balled up pair of pantyhose can serve as a great non-scratch sponge, great when polishing pieces too.
- If you run out of paper towels, you can often use coffee filters to wipe up liquid.
- Old toothbrushes are great to use when cleaning and getting in the small spaces.