You can see some of these lights from space!
Cheyenne and Laramie County residents don’t mess around when it comes to decorating their homes for the holidays. Bundle up, pack up some hot chocolate and take your own personal tour of the holiday lights around the area.
If you want to travel to see home after home with exuberance and creativity, go to the below neighborhoods.
- The Pointe & Western Hills – Venture to Northwest Cheyenne and stop by a few homes which have their lights connected to music.
- Henderson Homes – Go near East High School and into the neighborhoods heading South of Pershing Blvd. You’ll find yourself across Omaha Drive and on Pinion Blvd. seeing more homes with traditional decor.
- The Avenues – Look at how the historic homes of Cheyenne can be decorated and lit up! Venture from Lincolnway to 8th Avenue North of Pershing.
- County Glam – Take a drive through HR Ranch to see brilliant light displays. There is a House off of Christensen Rd. East of Cheyenne in the County that goes all out for the holidays as well as many other beautifully decorated homes on the way. North of Cheyenne off of Riding Club Rd. are more hidden gems to be found.
- Businesses with Lights – You need to stop by Little America Hotel & Resort and the VA Medical Center to enjoy their holiday spirit through lights. It will take your breath away.
As we drove around last night looking at neighborhood lights my family all commented on how many more homes have lights up this year. We think with the warmer weather more people had more time to get their lights up. Whatever the reason, we thank you! Thank you for taking the time to add beauty to Cheyenne! Merry Christmas from your friends at RE/MAX Capitol Properties!