Thinking about selling your home? As you start the process, consider the following suggestions.
- Keep the price in the market. Name your price based on the guidance of your real estate pro, who has access to current market data. An overpriced home takes longer to sell; make it easier and faster by keeping it in line with the market.
- Stage your home. Staging your home to reflect layout and design trends can make it more appealing to buyers, and so do professional listing photos. Be sure that quality photos are part of the agent’s selling process.
- Updates are investments. Replacing old appliances and fixtures and decluttering your home will make it more attractive to buyers and potentially increase the value. View the updates as an investment, not an expense.
- Consider a pre-listing inspection. When you order an inspection before listing your home, you can address issues early and possibly save yourself from negotiations later.
- Trust your real estate professional. When you take the time to research and interview 2-3 realtors, you’ll then be able to know, like and trust the one your choose. Listen to his or her advice and know that a real estate professional only gets paid when your home sells successfully.
Call us today to get started with a comparative market analysis to see how your home compares to others recently sold in the area. For more home selling tips click HERE.
One Response to “5 Tips Sellers Should Know”
I like your real estate tips. I need to buy a new house. I’ll have to get a realtor.