You may ask yourself, why should I use an agent and pay them to help me do something I can do myself? Seems easy, right?
Ninety percent of sellers use an agent for good reasons! What does a trustworthy real estate agent have that you may not? Here is a quick insight into what a real estate professional will bring to your experience.
- Agents are able to access all the latest sold data and current listing information. A good agent will follow this information closely for your benefit.
- How much time do you have to coordinate selling your own home? How much effort do you want to spend? The average days on the market and selling process is two-four months. FSBO sales are longer.
- An agent knows the process of selling a home. Let that knowledge help you sell your home quickly and for the best price. An agent knows neighborhood, community, market, and lending trends.
- An agent’s job is to get your home in front of as many home buyers as possible. This takes an aggressive, well-designed marketing plan with several channels for your home. An experienced real estate agent will know where to place your home, when to host open houses and how to create the most attractive presentation for your home.
- Sometimes the easy part is finding a buyer. The hard part is negotiating all the details of the contract.
Before you decide to do it yourself, think about the time and effort you have available to spend on one of the largest financial decisions you’ll make in your life. You should feel comfortable with your agent to discuss fees and listing terms. When you choose a professional realtor it will save you time, money, and frustration. The first two weeks a home is on the market is the most active time for buyers to see your property, so take full advantage of that time frame by choosing a realtor to work for you.
Are you ready to sell and ready to get started? Give us a call. We will connect you with a real estate professional who is ready to assist you- 307-635-0303.