Sure, you could give your real estate business to any real estate agent or you could even represent yourself.
However, before you make a decision, let us share with you why you should select a RE/MAX agent to help you throughout your real estate journey.
- Knowing the market.
- RE/MAX agents are not simply aware of the market conditions, but they are engaged in the solutions to help stimulate housing marketing. They are engaged with builders, developers, investors, financial institutions, appraisers, and more! They have a complete understanding of the entire landscape, making them the most knowledgeable agents in the industry to serve you.
- Pricing your home correctly and helping to stage your home, inside and out, for maximum impact.
- Pricing is the first element to tackle when it comes to listing your home when selling. If your pricing is set incorrectly, messages are being sent to buyers that may not, infact, be true. An example would be putting the price too high, causing your home to be on the market too long. Then you will have to reduce the cost, which could convey to buyers that there is something wrong with your home. However, it could easily be avoided by having a skilled RE/MAX professional pricing your home. Then to thoroughly justify this value, RE/MAX professionals will help you stage and make the proper modifications to your home for success.
- Marketing to attract buyers and negotiating the offer to deliver the best return.
- Reviewing and writing offers is hard. You have to make sure that a skilled professional is doing this to meet all of your needs. You don’t want to accept the wrong one if you are the seller or not include the proper contents if you are buying and lose to the competition. This is an art and skill, and our RE/MAX agents get it!
- Navigating inspections, appraisals, and the details.
- Many transactions can fall apart during this part of a real estate transaction. Having a RE/MAX agent with a skilled network to support you throughout this process can make or break your deal. It is important to have reliable professionals help you, and your agent can be a great resource to make that possible.
- Successfully closing the deal.
- You are not closed until you are closed! Finally, you must make sure that you have an agent who will confirm that you are getting everything you agreed to and thoroughly understand your commitment. A successful closing will occur because you are fully prepared by your RE/MAX agent.
Are you ready to connect with a real estate agent from RE/MAX Capitol Properties? We know they would love to connect with you! Give us a call at 307-635-0303 to begin the process. Working with a RE/MAX Capitol Properties realtor will save you time and money when you work closely together as a team.